Hope Reformed Church is seeking a part time worship coordinator who is passionate for leading and engaging worshippers in a modern music church setting and familiar with liturgical readings. We need an individual who is highly gifted in music and technology used in worship and has a strong desire to grow a praise service. We expect excellence in worship and music!
DESCRIPTION OF ROLE:
- Aware of the changing landscape of worship engagement in our culture.
- Leads the church to explore new ways of connecting with and engaging a multi-generational, multi-ethnic worshipping community.
- Able to develop and cast a vision for and lead worship, recording and producing a team that is strong.
Spirit-filled Worship Coordinator
- Leads with authentic, energy and a passion that inspires, engages and connects with people.
- Leads with Spirit-sensitivity, allowing room for the Holy Spirit to move.
- Lead a variety of song styles and lead the vocalists and instrumentalists to play/sing with excellence.
- Plan out lists in advance as well as rehearsals with band and vocals (uses CCLI top 100 Playlist)
- Open to receive constructive criticism.
- Faithfulness: Demonstrates a vibrant and compelling relationship with God, responds to the power of the Holy Spirit in daily life, obedient to Christ’s mission to go and make disciples.
Create an Environment of Worship
- Set design and lighting.
- Bring excellence to the worship areas.
- Lead team to inspire Spirit-led worship gatherings
- Plan worship service with a creative team and pastor.
Support and Mentor Volunteers
- Sustain strong discipleship with the members of the worship team through mentoring, coaching, teaching and investing relationally in their lives.
- Administer a volunteer/team scheduling process.
- Approachable, takes time to put others at ease, builds rapport well, good listener, problem solver.
- Attracts, recruits, equips, and coaches a diversity of volunteers to lead with authenticity, energy and passion from the stage.
- Lead from a guitar and/or keyboard.
- Strong organizational skills.
- BA degree in music (preferred)
- Mature, vibrant and has a deep love for Jesus Christ, passionate about and gifted in leading people in worshipping and serving God.
- Strong in worship technology (sound board, lights, microphones, etc.
- Lead Sunday morning worship experience. Potentially assist with weddings, funerals and other special services as needed.
- Rehearse with and coach worship team.
- Assist in scheduling of modern music teams, vocalists, while arranging vocal parts.
- Attend planning and programming meetings with the worship team and/or pastor.
- Assists in planning and coordinating quarterly hymn sing.
- Reports directly to the senior pastor.
Drop off a resume at Hope Reformed Church or contact us at 320-269-7533 or email